Wharemaire Tuawha (Room 4) Term 2 Update
Once again Wharemaire Tuawha had another successful term, we had a lot of exciting highlights and achievements which are summarised below:
- We won the Samoan language Week ‘Sasa’ challenge with Room 10
- We won the Kakahu (cloak) making competition.
- Our Kakahu is being displayed at the Te Raukura Exhibition.
- We visited the Awesome Forces Exhibition at Te Papa
- We as a class have improved in our tests (Maths, Reading, Writing & Topic).
- Christine Maligi came 3rd in Writing Challenge #1
- Brianna Johnston came 2nd in Writing Challenge #2
- Jean, Hosea, Claudia, Serena, Jaime & Charlotte received Merit Awards for Room 4
- Serena, Holden & Christine received Merit Awards for Technocraft.
- We made an amazing Comic Wall for Book Week
- Members in our class have participated in a range of inter-school sports teams that have achieved great results
- Our class won school run #4. Our top runners were; Grace, Devon, Jean, Serena, Brianna, Hosea, Cameron, Hunny, Leighton & Jaimee.
We think this term has been very successful and we are looking forward to next term.
By, Emmanuel Charlotte (Student Councillors)