The technocraft subsidy is $60.00 per year.
- Mathletics – $10.00 per student, this is heavily subsidised by the school.
- The Activity Donation of $40.00 is voluntary, and tax deductible.
- Stationery lists will also be sent to contributing schools closer to the end of Term 4, Stationery will cost approximately $30.00 – $35.00.
- All students will also be required to purchase/pay for these items from the School Office: Printing Credits of $5.00.
- International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS):
– $8.50 per paper
– Students can enter competitions in Science, English, Mathematics and Digital Technologies (Computers).
– Special classes are held to prepare students for these exams.